In general, the Senior Director will take charge of certain client files, in addition to reviewing the files of
advisors and directors, ensuring the management of the consulting team in order to meet all deadlines and
the accuracy of files, and will offer support and training for the team.
• Participation in meetings with clients to fully understand their expectations and needs
• Management and supervision of mandates and deadlines
• Revision of the accounts and financial statements prepared by the advisers and directors for the
• Revision and / or preparation of tax returns for the different entities
• Revision and / or preparation of different tax slips for different entities
• Presentation of financial statements and tax returns to clients
• Participation in the management of the mandate calendar
• Staff training
• Carrying out various special mandates (financial planning, inheritance, will, tax reorganization, etc.)
• Preparation of service offers and presentations
• Participation in customer invoicing
• Advising and collaborating with the investment team on the implementation of the tax aspects of
the investment policy.
• A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
• CPA title
• Experience in an accounting firm
• In-depth knowledge of taxation
• Profound knowledge of investment accounting
• Experience with holding companies, trusts and foundations
• Knowledge of financial planning is an asset
• Bilingualism essential (English and French)
Personal skills and abilities:
• Rigor and attention to detail essential
• Great sense of leadership
• Excellent time management and work organization skills
• Ability to solve practical problems; very motivated by the achievement of results
• Team spirit with a positive attitude
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Workplace: 1130 Sherbrooke Street West, Montréal – Hybrid formula of remote work vs in office
Salary: Competitive, to be discussed according to the skills and experience of the candidate – 150K$ +
Other form of compensation: Performance bonus
Social advantages: Generous group insurance plan, including disability and dental insurance. Group RRSP
with employer contribution and other benefits.
Employment status: Permanent, full time – flexible schedule
WHY WORK AT PATRIMONICA?
To join a dynamic group fully dedicated to the financial supervision of wealthy families.
To build a privileged relationship with people of stature and influence and to contribute to their
To grow personally and professionally.
To work in an environment that fosters work/life balance.
The use of the masculine gender has been used in order to lighten the text and make it easier to read. The
position is open to anyone who meets the requirements of the position, without discrimination.