THE STRATEGIC ROLE: Vice-President Finance
Our client, a private Quebec company located in the Montreal region is looking for a Vice-President Finance to to join its committed and dynamic team of professionals.
Reporting to the Divisional President, the selected candidate will be part of the organization's management committee and will be called upon to participate in operational meetings. Our client values and encourages the sharing of opinions and ideas to which high consideration will be given in order to allow the candidate to actively contribute to the creation of value and the growth of the company.
More specifically, the Vice-President Finance will have as main responsibilities:
- Plan and organize the production of financial statements on a monthly basis;
- Develop management and analysis tools for operations;
- Develop, propose and implement new financial reports as well as effective internal control policies and procedures providing the operations sector with information that will help them better manage and perform;
- Control the quality and accuracy of the information included in the reports submitted to the various partners;
- Optimize and manage the accounts receivable and accounts receivable process pay;
- Organize and coor give the budget period;
- Participate in business review meetings with major clients;
- Organize meetings and reviews of auditors;
- Develop relationships high quality with your internal and external customers;
- Review the business processes related to the accounting sector.
Team management component:
- Management of a team of more than 40 people
- Guide your team to offer professional and high quality customer service;
- Ensure the development of a more sophisticated analytical approach within your team;
- Build a strong leadership team.
- Hold a recognized accounting designation (CPA)
- Have a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience, including at least 5 years in team management
- Strong accounting skills and expertise in the production of reports financial
- Budgetary and operational experience
- Process improvement expertise
- Bilingual (French and English) both orally and writing
- Ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization
- Excellent leadership
- Ability to motivate teams and obtain results
- Excellent organizational, reasoning and problem solving skills
- Haut level of integrity and reliability
- Results-oriented and willing to improve existing processes
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn .
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of employment equity. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.