THE STRATEGIC ROLE: Treasury Director
Our client, a company based on the South Shore of Montreal and with international operations, is looking for a Treasury Director in order to join his team.
The growth of the company requires the implementation of a cash management process allowing the best practices of liquidity management, financial risk management and relationships with banks and other designated stakeholders.
More specifically, the main responsibilities will be:
- Set up all the cash management processes for the different entities legal and international.
- Take charge of the development and optimization of cash management processes with a constant objective of reliability and security
- Consolidate cash positions, monitored banking, balancing s accounts, investment of surpluses, deployment and supervision of international cash pools, payment management
- Ensure overall management of the company's portfolio in intercountry conditions
- Ensure reporting: performance, realized and forecast cash flow curves, yield, costs, statistics, risks
- Set up and monitor domestic and international bank guarantees in collaboration with the various internal and external departments concerned
- Negotiate and monitor banking contracts
- Make proposals to reduce costs, cover exchange risks and increase the profitability of liquidity
- Follow the banking, financial and country risk by providing your recommendations concerning the actions to be taken
- Ensure the management of multi-currency transactions
- Manage the factoring and syndication contract
- Organize and support monitoring of the fiscal, financial and currency aspects
- Take charge of the foreign exchange contract and assess the status of currencies
- Management bank guarantee files, letters of credit, foreign exchange transactions and management of financial agreements
- Administration of accounts, monitoring and control of banking conditions
- Ensure the monitoring of maturities and re-invoicing internal guarantees
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BAA) in finance
- Hold CFA designation (an asset)
- Hold a recognized accounting designation (an asset)
- Have a minimum of 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in the manufacturing sector
- Having worked in a large company, or in a complex SME in an international multisite context
- Bilingualism, oral and written
- Fa ire proof of flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to requests
- Proactive candidate motivated to build processes
- Team spirit and excellent communication
- Great sense organizational skills and versatility
- Sense of initiative and autonomy
- Business sense, ability to identify issues and make recommendations
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of 'employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of high potential professionals, middle managers and senior managers.
We support all of our clients and candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine isused to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.