THE STRATEGIC ROLE: Treasury Director
Our client, a company based on the South Shore of Montreal with international operations, is looking for a Cash Director to join his team.
The growth of the company requires the implementation of a cash management process allowing the best practices of liquidity management, financial risk management and relationships with banks and other designated stakeholders.
More specifically, the main responsibilities will be:
- Implement all cash management processes for the different entities legal and international.
- Take charge of the development and optimization of cash management processes with a constant objective of reliability and security
- Consolidate cash positions, monitored banking, balancing s accounts, surplus investments, deployment and supervision of international cash pooling, payment management
- Ensuring the overall management of the company's portfolio in intercountry conditions
- Ensure reporting: performance, cash flow curves and forecasts, yield, costs, statistics, risks
- Set up and monitor domestic and international bank guarantees in collaboration with the various internal and external services concerned
- Negotiate and monitor bank contracts
- Make proposals to reduce costs, hedge currency risks and increase liquidity profitability
- Follow the banking risk, financial risk and country risk by providing your recommendations for actions to take
- Manage multi-currency transactions
- Manage the factoring and syndication contract
- Organize and support tax, financial and currency monitoring
- Take over the foreign exchange contract and currency status assessment
- Management bank guarantee files, letters of credit, foreign exchange transactions and management of financial agreements
- Administration of accounts, monitoring and control of banking conditions
- Monitoring deadlines and invoicing internal guarantees
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Finance
- Hold a CFA designation (an asset)
- Hold a recognized accounting designation (an asset)
- Possess a minimum of 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in the manufacturing sector
- Having worked in a large company, or in a complex SME in a multi-site international context
- Bilingualism in oral and written form
- Fa proof of flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to requests
- Proactive candidate motivated to build processes
- Team spirit and excellent communication
- Great sense organization and versatility
- Sense of initiative and autonomy
- Business acumen, ability to identify issues and make recommendations
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We support the principle of equity in 'employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of high-potential professionals, mid-level and senior executives.
We accompany all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine isused to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.