The purpose of the Société québécoise des infrastructures is to support public bodies in the management of their public infrastructure projects and to develop, maintain and manage a housing stock that meets their needs.
The SQI offers stimulating challenges: 3.1 million square meters in some 1,000 buildings, a portfolio of major projects worth nearly $ 20 billion across Quebec.
Join our team of over 900 employees with leading-edge expertise in all aspects of building, management and building operations. A company committed to innovation and sustainable development.
Whether you want to pursue a career in urban areas or in the region, there are great opportunities for you.
Want to make sense of your career? Get on with us.
Register and monitor the service rent budget using the computer system developed for this purpose. Enter and track the accounting breakdown and the verification of rent payment claims and tax and operating cost adjustments for rental properties.
- Possess a college diploma in accounting and management (each year of missing education may be offset by two (2) years of relevant work experience) and have a minimum of (2) years of relevant experience related to awards.
- Have good knowledge related to assignments.
- Have a basic knowledge of appropriate software for assignments.
- Demonstrate rigor in the way you work.
- Demonstrate initiative and autonomy.
- Have a sense of responsibility.
- Have good judgment.
- Demonstrate communication skills (written and verbal).
Compensation: Class 7 - Technical Group ($ 21.88 to $ 28.10 / hour)
Schedule: 35 hours / week, 5 days / week
Those interested in this job offer are invited to apply on our website no later than April 30, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a position at the Société québécoise des infrastructures. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Société québécoise des infrastructures implements an equality program and invites women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities to apply.
Accommodation can be provided to people with disabilities based on their needs.