The purpose of the Société québécoise des infrastructures is to support public bodies in the management of their public infrastructure projects and to develop, develop and maintain and manage a housing stock that meets their needs.
The SQI offers challenging challenges: 3.1 million square meters in some 1,000 buildings, a portfolio of major projects worth Nearly $ 20 billion across Quebec.
Join our team of more than 900 employees with leading-edge expertise in all aspects of construction, management and operations. buildings. A company committed to innovation and sustainable development.
Whether you want to pursue a career in an urban area or in a region, there are great opportunities for you.
You want make sense of your career? Ride with us.
Under the authority of the General Manager, you will be responsible for bringing the administrative and logistical support necessary for the smooth running of capital projects. You will work closely with project managers responsible for real estate project management.
- Graduate college degree in administration or other relevant discipline (each year of missing education may be offset by two (2) years of relevant work experience) and have a minimum of two (2) years of relevant assignational experience.
- Have a good sense of organization, interpersonal skills, thoroughness, autonomy, versatility and the ability to work in a team.
- Demonstrate a spirit of analysis, synthesis and operational know-how. / li>
- Rigor and respect for internal processes.
- Demonstrate ability to work under pressure with short deadlines and to develop visi new processes.
- Good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Having experience in the interpretation, application and explanation of regulations and working methods.
- Have a good experience in the use of computerized systems and Office suite software such as: Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Owning experience in construction, project management or any other related field would be an asset.
Remuneration: from $ 22.90 to $ 29.41 / hour depending on experience
Schedule: 35 hours / week, 5 days / week
Location: 445 Saint-Gabriel Street in Montreal
Those interested in this job offer are invited to register their application on our website i by November 6, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a position at the Société québécoise des infrastructures. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Société québécoise des infrastructures implements an Equality Access Program and invites women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities to apply.
Accommodation for people with disabilities can be tailored to meet their needs.