Technician (Ne) Accounting Telework Post

January 13, 2022

Our client is a counseling group that has been accompanying SMEs to the international for more than 30 years and has a presence throughout 22 countries.

Specialized in the Council, the establishment and support of foreign companies in Canada (recruitment, a subsidiary creation, administrative, accounting and HR management).

Under the supervision of the CPA, responsible for the accounting department, you will be in charge of 15 foreign companies located in Canada and the United States, this will represent 80% of your tasks, the remaining 20% ​​will be devoted to the accounting assistance of our client.

As such, you will have:

- Carry out books: Purchasing, sales, paybook and bank newspaper, - Pass the end-of-month writings - Perform bank balances - Preparing Canadian Pays (Nethris and ADP) - Classifying Accounting and Tax Documents - Prepare and Control End-of-year scriptures - Participate in the issue of annual tax records - Payment GST / QST and installments - Payment CSST - Prepare the monthly financial statements and end of the year - Do the complete accounting cycle - Account management payable and receivable - Prepare end-of-month analyzes - Participate in documentation and Improvement of accounting processes

Wanted profile:

- DEC / AEC with 2+ Experience (in an accounting firm An asset) - Capable of managing multiple folders In the same day without fixed schedule to dedicate at each clie NT - clever with technology (everything is computerized) - Knowledge of QuickBooks and Sage - Critical and analytical spirit - Management of priorities and stress - Meaning of organization and respect for timelines; - professionalism and sense of responsibility

Type of employment: full time 37.5 h, permanent Location: Télétravel Holidays: 4 weeks / year

You can send your CV to

Show More Jobs

Jobs Alert