(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-07As a financing administration technician, you perform processing, follow-up, validation and monitoring tasks for accounting operations. You support and advise users on the use of the unit’s IT systems.
More specifically, you perform/validate corporate financing operations in banking syndication mode according to instructions received from internal/external partners in compliance with each file’s terms and conditions. You monitor the perception and accuracy of disbursements/repayments, income and expenses, due dates, rates, correspondence and other useful information for managing loans. You can serve as an administrative liaison with financial institutions and attend meetings to set up financing.
- Perform processing, follow-up, validation and monitoring tasks for accounting operations involving information analysis.
- Reconcile and perform quality control checks on accounting operations.
- Ensure that control and authorization procedures are followed so that accounting operations are carried out properly.
- Support and advise users on the use of the unit’s IT systems.
- Manage documents and update files.
- Produce, review, analyze and update various documents and reports.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- College diploma in a related field
- A minimum of three years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Intermediate-advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of the business sector (an asset)
- Independent speaker, upper intermediate knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Decision quality, Financial acumen, Nimble learning, Situational adaptability
1170, rue Peel Montréal
General finance and accounting (FG)