Want to be part of a dynamic team and work on innovative projects? Join us! BPA is an engineering consulting firm specialized in building systems, and passionate about energy efficiency and sustainable development. Throughout the years, our firm has left its mark on the urban landscape of several cities in Quebec, and in the Ottawa and Gatineau region. BPA has worked on a long list of bold, innovative and prestigious projects that has earned the firm an enviable reputation in the industry, and an array of awards and distinctions.
BPA employs more than 500 seasoned professionals with offices in Montreal, Quebec City, Lévis, Longueuil, Laval, Gatineau, Ottawa, Vancouver and Alger.
The Laval office is looking for a Technician, Billing and Fee Tracking.
- Work closely with the assigned Project Managers and the Controller to promptly invoice and receive payment of fees in accordance with project contracts and constraints
- Carry out the opening and closing of projects
- Update budgets and ensure client authorizations (Purchase Orders)
- Follow-up on project progression by phase of execution
- Perform monthly billing
- Perform deposits and collections measures
- Analyze and communicate the financial risks related to the projects
- Resolve problems and keep administrative contact with client project managers
- Record surpluses and billing deficits according to the company’s approval rules
- College diploma (DEC) in a discipline related to the position
- Minimum of three years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software, including Excel proficiency
- Proficiency in French and English, both oral and written
- Can work independently and have good organizational skills
- Must be meticulous (attention to details) and work efficiently
- Ability to work as part of a team, collaborate and communicate effectively
- Must be resourceful
- Experience in a consulting firm, an asset
- Knowledge of Order in Council 1235-87—Fees for Professional Services Provided to Government by Engineers, an asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP, an asset
What we offer
- Dynamic work environment in an expanding firm
- Flexible summer schedule all year long
- Competitive salary
- Complete range of benefits
- Valuable coaching through our mentoring program
- Ongoing training program within the work environment
We want to thank everyone who applies to this position. However, only those retained will be contacted.