Ivanhoé Cambridge develops and invests in high-quality real estate properties, projects and companies that are shaping the urban fabric in dynamic cities around the world. It does so responsibly, with a long-term view to generate optimal, risk-adjusted returns. Ivanhoé Cambridge is committed to creating living spaces that foster the well-being of people and communities, while reducing its environmental footprint.
Vertically integrated in Canada, Ivanhoé Cambridge invests internationally alongside strategic partners and major real estate funds that are leaders in their markets. Through subsidiaries and partnerships, the Company holds interests in more than 1,000 buildings, primarily in the residential, office, retail, industrial and logistics sectors. Ivanhoé Cambridge held more than C$60 billion in assets as at June 30, 2018, and is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (cdpq.com), one of Canada’s leading institutional fund managers. For more information: ivanhoecambridge.com.
Department: Quebec Offices - Administration
Position type: 6 months contract
The incumbent is responsible for performing various administrative tasks related to customer service, accounts payable, procurement and insurance.
- Forward to the call centre on a daily basis the documents necessary to respond to service calls and ensure the accuracy of all information provided (invoicing codes, client numbers, etc.);
- Regularly update the list of recurring service calls;
- Follow up on any service calls that remain active after two business days on a weekly basis;
- Check the preliminary call centre invoicing report monthly and make any necessary corrections;
- Ensure that all supporting documents are attached to the corresponding invoices;
- Answer enquiries regarding service calls from tenants, clients and call centre attendants.
- In conjunction with the accounts receivable department, follow up on accounts overdue for more than 30 days for the office, retailer, atrium and VIP cost centres. Take the necessary steps to collect payments and report any problems to the administrator and director;
- Update notes in the accounting department activity journal on a daily basis;
- Update notes in the accounts payable journal on a monthly basis;
- Enter tenants’ retail sales into the system, check the list of sales statements and approve batches for invoicing purposes.
- Forward to the accounting department on a daily basis the documents necessary to pay supplier invoices;
- Ensure that purchase orders and invoices comply with payment terms (amounts, signatures, status, etc.);
- Reconcile delivery vouchers and service receipts with orders and contracts.
- Ensure tenants’ and suppliers’ insurance certificates are all on file, in accordance with contractual terms;
- Provide clerical and filing services for designated teams;
- Replace reception staff at predetermined times;
- Carry out any other related tasks requested by the immediate supervisor or required as part of the job.
- College diploma (DEC) in administration;
- Team spirit and commitment to continuous quality improvement;
- Customer service mindset;
- Two to three years of related experience;
- Proven ability to work in a computerized environment (Word, Excel);
- Knowledge of One World software an asset;
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and prioritization skills; self-motivated and self-sufficient;
- Bilingual (French and English).
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.You have everything to gain!
When you join the Ivanhoé Cambridge team, you are eligible for employment benefits and a pension plan that are among the best in the industry. Our many health and wellness programs encourage you to balance your work and personal lives and fulfil your desire for social involvement, while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. At Ivanhoé Cambridge, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally, in Canada or elsewhere in the world. Our initiatives aimed at creating an exceptional working environment that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves elevated Ivanhoé Cambridge into the ranks of 100 Top Employers in Canada.