Under the immediate responsibility of the Finance Director, the Accounts Receivable Technician is the accounting link between the organization and its clients. He processes customer files and collects payments.
PROFILE SOUGHT: Methodical, analytical mind, meticulousness. Conscientious, autonomous, rigorous and sense of organization. Good communication, high ethical and team spirit. MAIN TASKS:
- Issue invoices and documents credit notes applicable to different customers;
- Register daily deposits and reconcile credit card reports;
- Contact customers whose accounts are in arrears and make arrangements with them;
- Analyze and send monthly statements of account to customers
- Check the report of delivered and unbilled contracts on a weekly basis;
- Check the certificates of interest CCQ and CSST files, follow up on them and send the relevant documentation to the clients;
- Perform all other related tasks.
- DEC or AEC in accounting or training deemed equivalent;
- Three (3) ) years of experience minimum in a similar position;
- Good knowledge of accounting software, knowledge of Acomba software is an asset;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (World and Excel)
- Knowledge in the field of construction would be an asset;
- Ability to work under pressure and carry out several files at once.
We invite those interested in this post to send their CV by specifying in the subject the title of the post. By email at