Focused on both environmental stewardship and financial success, Resolute Forest Products offers promising and fulfilling job opportunities, where motivated individuals have every chance to accelerate their careers. If you are passionate and ready to make a difference, Resolute is the company that will assure you of success.
Our Resolu Montreal Office location in Quebec, Canada is currently seeking talent to fill the position of Team Lead, Accounts Payable. This job is permanent, full-time.
We're looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our professional accounts payable team.
You must bring a progressive and innovative attitude and be ready for challenges.
- .Act as a resource person for team members;
- Distribute and effectively coordinate daily tasks;
- Analyze performance indicators on a regular basis to ensure quality service according to service standards;
- Identify the source of the problems, look for solutions that meet the company's objectives;
- Use your analytical skills and judgment to solve complex problems that require more detailed research;
- Participate in end-of-month activities;
- Responsible for the GR/IR reconciliation clearing process;
- Process invoices.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Accounts Payable, you will be part of a dynamic group recognized for its true team spirit.
Your profile :
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or equivalent experience;
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position;
- Good knowledge of Excel;
- Good knowledge of SAP.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in both official languages;
- Ability to work in a team, communicate with all levels of the organization and adapt quickly to change;
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office;
- Very good work organization and ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Ability to manage multiple files at a time and to meet deadlines;
- Proactive attitude and ability to find quick fixes and implement them;
- Customer approach with suppliers and other internal departments.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Resolute Forest Products is an equal opportunity employer.
Jobs where you grow
We are a global leader in the forest products industry offering a dynamic and safe work environment with opportunities and challenges that will help develop your skills.
With a diverse range of pulp, paper, tissue and wood products sold in over 70 countries, Resolute owns or operates some 40 facilities, as well as power generation assets, in Canada and the United States.
We are a company writing a new story for itself in a rapidly changing industry. We have made important inroads to ensure long-term profitability and to be an environmental supplier of choice. In order to remain a leader in our field, we are looking for individuals who are driven and eager to learn. Come take part of our history and be part of the change!
How are we building the Resolute of the future?
Find out in our Annual Report, available at resolutefp.com/publications.
Join the conversation!
Visit The Resolute Blog at blog.resolutefp.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.