MANAGER OR MANAGER
SERVICE FINANCIAL RESOURCES
REPLACEMENT FOR AN UNDERMINED PERIOD
The Commission scolaire des Grandes-Seigneuries (CSDGS) covers the territory of the MRC de Roussillon and the MRC des Jardins-de-Napierville. With 55 schools and a budget of $ 314 million, it serves a rapidly growing population in 21 urban and rural municipalities.
With respect for its mission and values, kindness, collaboration and appreciation of each student, the signature of the CSDGS, Their success, our passion! , is the leitmotif that characterizes the work, the commitment, the dedication, the implication and, consequently, the passion of some 4,150 staff members, commissioners, parents and partners, all strongly mobilized by the mission of perseverance in school and the educational and school success of more than 28,000 students, young and adults.
The job of stage manager (manager position) consists in assuming, within his field of competence, a role of advisory service and functional expertise with the managers of the school board. It includes responsibility for the management of technical and administrative activities related to its sector of activity.
This job includes the following responsibilities:
- Ensure supervision of the current financial operations sector (accounts receivable, accounts payable, school taxes and cash);
- Ensure the management of the collection of tax accounts and accounts receivable and the updating of the school taxation system;
- Carry out studies and analyzes, write opinions, make recommendations on administrative matters;
- Advise the managers of the organization on any question falling within his responsibilities;
- Design research and organizational development tools in collaboration with the management of each administrative unit concerned;
- Assume an advisory role with secondary establishments and exercise administrative management functions entrusted to it by the establishment's management, in particular in the following matters:
- Respect for policies, systems, standards, procedures and administrative practices in force;
- Participation in the development of regulations, internal procedures, contracts, preparation of budgets, monitoring budgetary, organization of fundraising campaigns;
- Organize training activities and act as a resource person for the staff of administrative units;
- College diploma in an appropriate field of study and six (6) years of relevant experience ;
- Secondary V diploma in an appropriate field of study or valid qualification certificate for the exercise this from a job related job and ten (10) years of relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of IT tools linked to the function, including the Office suite, more particularly Excel at an intermediate or advanced level;
- Working knowledge of Dofin, Mozaïk, Paie et HRM, GPI School effects and AvantGarde.
- Mobilization and leadership with work teams;
- Spirit of innovation, visionstrategic, skill and creativity in problem solving;
- Strong ability to act as a change agent;
- Priority management;
- Ability to work as a team with partners, both internally and externally;
- Excellent communication.
Conditions of employment
Applicable in accordance with the Regulation respecting the conditions of employment of executives in effect, that is, class 4 (minimum $ 62,774 - maximum $ 83,696). The CSDGS offers a full program of benefits and working conditions, in accordance with the Regulation respecting the conditions of employment of school board managers.
TO APPLY YOUR APPLICATION
Send your curriculum vitae, along with a letter explaining your candidacy, no later than February 26 at 4 p.m.
Mr. Michel Brochu Director of the Human Resources Service Commission scolaire des Grandes-Seigneuries