Focused on both environmental stewardship and financial success, Resolute Forest Products offers promising and fulfilling job opportunities, where motivated individuals have every chance to accelerate their careers. If you are passionate and ready to make a difference, Resolute is the company that will assure you of success.
Our Resolu Montreal Office location in Quebec, Canada is currently seeking talent to fill the position of Supervisor, Collection. This job is permanent, full-time.
The Collection Supervisor reports to the Director, Commercial Finance.
You will be responsible for proactive and active collection activities, domestically and internationally. You will need to put in place best business practices, including rigorous monitoring of KPIs.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Implement best business practices to reduce working capital requirements;
- Ensure stable process efficiency and proper monitoring of the collection team’s performance;
- Get involved in proactive and active collection activities;
- Determine the reason for each late payment;
- Check that any late payment is not due to a customer’s liquidity issue;
- Work closely with the Sales Department to reduce the percentage of past due;
- Work closely with the Sales Accounting and Customer Service departments to increase the percentage of current receivables.
We are looking for a candidate with collection experience and the ability to implement best business practices. The required profile is as follows:
- Bachelor of Business Administration or relevant experience;
- 10 to 15 years of experience in a similar position;
- Leadership qualities and the ability to influence and motivate others;
- Team-player skills and professionalism;
- Effective communication and listening skills;
- Ability to develop good business relationships with customers;
- Ability to adapt, organize and implement best business practices;
- Self-reliance, persistence and determination to achieve excellent results;
- Sound judgment and analytical skills.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Resolute Forest Products is an equal opportunity employer.
Jobs where you grow
We are a global leader in the forest products industry offering a dynamic and safe work environment with opportunities and challenges that will help develop your skills.
With a diverse range of pulp, paper, tissue and wood products sold in over 70 countries, Resolute owns or operates some 40 manufacturing facilities, as well as power generation assets, in Canada and the United States.
We are a company writing a new story for itself in a rapidly changing industry. We have made important inroads to ensure long-term profitability and to be an environmental supplier of choice. In order to remain a leader in our field, we are looking for individuals who are driven and eager to learn. Come take part of our history and be part of the change!
How are we building the Resolute of the future?
Find out in our Annual Report, available at resolutefp.com/publications.
Join the conversation!
Visit The Resolute Blog at blog.resolutefp.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.