General Dynamics Defense Products and Tactical Systems - Canada Inc. (GD-OTS Canada) is a world-class creator and manufacturer of ammunition tailored to the needs of the armed forces and police agencies. The company has a workforce of 1,200 employees in Quebec.
As a leading contractor and ammunition system integrator, GD-OTS Canada is designated by the Government of Canada as the center of excellence for the maintenance and future development of an industrial defense capability for production , technical know-how and ammunition research.
We are currently looking for a student for the summer period.
- Review the administrative process at the procurement level and identify avenues for solutions to reduce low value-added workload.
- Evolve the dashboard in place to track corporate key performance indicators.
- Identify and implement communication tools to improve the response rate of suppliers to the weekly / monthly relaunch.
- 2nd or 3rd year student in Operations Management or Industrial Engineering
- Ability to work in a team
- Bilingualism (French-English) spoken and written is essential