Solotech is 40 years of expertise serving local, national and international clients and artists in the audiovisual field. Solotech is a leader in integrating advanced technology for the entertainment industry and is a leading partner in the realization of innovative permanent installations. With a team of nearly 1000 employees in 8 offices in Canada and the United States, Solotech is growing rapidly, offering a dynamic work environment with several professional challenges and development prospects. / p>
The role of Senior Leasing Financial Analyst is comprised of several components, including the production and analysis of financial information to measure the division’s performance and assist in decision-making. This key role also aims to develop the division’s finance team in its various activities. The analyst will work with many of the company’s stakeholders and will be asked to make recommendations on new ways of doing things and take on various improvement projects.
- Produce and implement performance analysis reports and explain gaps;
- Produce financial reporting reports;
- Perform project revenue and profitability analyzes;
- Monitor and review revenue projections in collaboration with the sales force;
- Participate in certain tasks during the division’s end-of-month process;
- Manage different projects such as standardization and documentation of end-of-period files, questioning ways of doing things while working with the IT team to maximize the use of IT systems;
- Participate in the budget process, the quarterly projections and the year-end process of the division;
Offer support to operations and sales by participating in various specific projects.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Accounting / Finance option or any other training deemed relevant;
- Hold a CPA title;
- Have 5 to 7 years of experience in a similar position or accounting firm;
- Experience with the full accounting cycle (an asset) and in performing complex analyzes;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office software, especially Excel;
- Has autonomy in project delivery;
- Rigor and attention to detail;
- Sense of analysis and synthesis;
- Good management of priorities, adherence to deadlines and tight deadlines;
- Strong customer approach skills;
- Team player, with proven ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- Proficiency in both official languages both orally and in writing;
- Has an excellent professional ethic.