Ivanhoé Cambridge develops and invests in high-quality real estate properties, projects and companies that are shaping the urban fabric in dynamic cities around the world. It does so responsibly, with a view to generate long-term performance. Ivanhoé Cambridge is committed to creating living spaces that foster the well-being of people and communities, while reducing its environmental footprint.
Vertically integrated in Canada, Ivanhoé Cambridge invests internationally alongside strategic partners and major real estate funds that are leaders in their markets. Through subsidiaries and partnerships, the Company holds interests in more than 1,000 buildings, primarily in the industrial and logistics, office, residential and retail sectors. Ivanhoé Cambridge held close to C$65 billion in real estate assets as at December 31, 2018 and is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (cdpq.com), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers. For more information: ivanhoecambridge.com.
Department: Finance, Office
Position type : Salaried
Reporting to the Supervisor, Lease Administration and Collection, Finance Office - Quebec, the incumbent will be responsible for all tenants in his/her portfolio:
- Daily deposit of cash receipts;
- Enter and verify daily deposit batches;
- Communicate with tenants by telephone and by writing, to resolve collection issues and ensure follow-up on arrears;
- Maintain the appropriate logs up to date with the collection efforts and status of the accounts;
- Reply to tenants queries pertaining to rent and adjustments such as Percent Rent and additional rental adjustments;
- Work closely with property management team to ensure the collaboration of the collection efforts;
- Reconcile tenants’ AR accounts as required;
- Perform monthly general ledger reconciliations for specific accounts;
- Perform any other duties as required.
- Cegep degree in Finance or Business Administration;
- Minimum of two to three years’ experience in collection;
- Knowledge of MS Word, Ms Excel and J.D. Edwards;
- Fluency in French and English, both oral and written, is essential;
- Organized and autonomous;
- Strong organizational interpersonal and communication skills.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.You have everything to gain!
When you join the Ivanhoé Cambridge team, you are eligible for employment benefits and a pension plan that are among the best in the industry. Our many health and wellness programs encourage you to balance your work and personal lives and fulfil your desire for social involvement, while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. At Ivanhoé Cambridge, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally, in Canada or elsewhere in the world. Our initiatives aimed at creating an exceptional working environment that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves elevated Ivanhoé Cambridge into the ranks of 100 Top Employers in Canada.