Valero is the best producer of fuels and essential products that are fundamental to modern life. The world needs reliable, affordable and sustainable energy, and we see an opportunity to progress.
Our 10,000 employees work as a team to constantly extend to L 'Excellence, adopt the highest standards of safety and responsible exploitation, take advantage of our creativity and technical know-how to overcome thorny problems, take care of our employees and communities in which we live and work and work and Recognize that integrity is crucial to sustainable success.
As Senior Specialist in Financial Systems Service Business Systems , You will integrate a team that provides digital business solutions for Our refining, logistics and production of renewable fuels. This includes an ecosystem of integrated software solutions, mobile devices and exclusive applications, operated both locally and closers.
Your role will mainly concern implementation and support. Solutions in accounting, cash and analysis of processes throughout our business units.
The main skills required for this position are:
- problem solving
- Orientation Results
- Interpersonal relationship skills
At Valero, we are determined to advance the future of energy through innovation, ingenuity and unbeatable execution.
You are able to help us achieve this goal if you can:
- Analyze complex business processes and recommend simplified and quality solutions to achieve business objectives;
- Implement and support software systems to meet to business needs at each phase of the application development cycle (either analysis, design, implementation and support);
- demonstrate organizational skills and communicate effectively both in writing and verbally;
- collaborate with other people in the together of the organization and outside of it to deliver solutions;
- respect the deadlines and commitments attached to it in terms of effort and time for deliverables that are assigned to you.
This position is one of the "exempt employee", which means that you will not be eligible for overtime remuneration.
The successful candidates will have:
- a bachelor's degree (or superior), or an equivalent foreign diploma, in computer science, engineering, computer science or management information systems or in a related field;
- a practical knowledge of the principles generally recognized accountants (desirable) (a CPA or CA title or a minor in accounting constitutes a significant asset);
- an expert knowledge of the SAP FI / CO module and its integration with SD and MM, as well as 5 years of experience in this regard;
- a practical knowledge of the RCMP, GTS, BPC, PRA, concur, BW, AO and / or OpenExt Vim of SAP;
- A mastery of the programs of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel,PowerPoint, Outlook and Skype).
The candidates most likely to be retained will have (preferably):
- A knowledge of IT applicable to the refining sector or related activities;
- A knowledge of accounting applicable to the sector Refining or related activities;
- of experience in relational databases such as MS SQL Server and / or Oracle;
- of experience in SQL languages, financial information exchange and script;
- of the Experience in programming languages such as Abap, C #, Java, and / or Python.
The description above relates to the main function of the job and may not detail all tasks related to this position.
Employees of Valero are at the heart of his success and that's why We are the employer of choice in the sector of production and commercialization of fuels. This does not only hold our excellent benefit plans or personal growth opportunities, but also to our culture of attention and commitment to our employees who give everyone the feeling of really part of a team . For more information, go to Valero.com. Some of our advantages:
- Top 5 employers in Canada for the retirement savings plan
- Benefits Comprehensive social
- Training costs refund (graduate studies)
- Right to a refund amounting to 50% of Subscription fee for fitness activities up to $ 300 per year.
- Access to a wellness health program.
- access to a gym and fitness courses.
- annual bonus program
- Summer Schedule
- Reward Program for Service Anniversaries.
- and many others to discover!
valero is An employer who subscribes to equal access to employment and positive action (EEO / AA). All qualified candidates are invited to apply and their files will be studied regardless of the discriminatory factors defended by law, including sexual orientation, gender identity, or being a woman, a member of a minority, a person suffering from a protected disability or veteran under the US law "