Our client, an accounting firm located in Montreal, is looking for a Senior Auditor to join his team of seasoned professionals. Advising companies of various sizes and sectors, our client offers innovative and proven services to exceed the expectations of its customers by acting as specialized resources.
THE ROLE: Senior Auditor
As a Senior Auditor you will be asked to:
- Manage client records:
- Performs audit engagements, reviewed and compiled according to received guidelines
- Ensured the quality of the financial statements and file
- Plans the file with the partner in charge and the person in charge quality assurance
- Coordinates folders
- Uses internal reference tools from different sources effectively
- Maintains good relations with the customer and his staff
- Pay attention to any problem of management, accounting, taxation, etc. touching the customer and transmitting information to his / her superior
- Being on the lookout for opportunities for the possibility of offering new services and transmitting information to his or her superior
- Ensure the acquisition and sharing of knowledge within the firm
- Update of professional knowledge in accounting, auditing, taxation or any other related subject
- Participates in and contributes to the sharing of professional information
- Maintains good relations with the staff of the firm
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience in practice
- Recognized professional title, CPA
- Excellent knowledge of accounting standards
- Autonomous and excellent organization of work
- Demonstrates judgment
- Demonstrates dynamism and good leadership
- Professional and creative dible
- Excellent ability to build good relationships with clients and colleagues
- Tact, diplomacy, discretion and team spirit
- A positive, friendly approach and customer-oriented
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn.
Only people selected for an interview will be contacted.
We support the principle of employment equity. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of high-potential professionals, mid-level and senior executives.
We accompany all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.