(Work place: Lévis)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-11As a senior financial performance and budget advisor, you help design, institute, update, analyze and monitor strategies and solutions related to income and expense accounting. You help structure and track financial results, produce budget forecasts, invest in pension plans and improve financial performance. You lead and influence development projects and complex, highly innovative strategic initiatives involving multiple sectors. You help develop and recommend strategic directions and business positions. Your initiatives require extensive knowledge of your field. You make recommendations on the planning and execution of operationally and conceptually complex projects and initiatives that require comprehensive analysis and understanding of the organization and line of business. Coordination is critical, so you interact with stakeholders working in a wide range of other fields. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential. You serve as expert advisor and subject matter expert, as well as resource person and coach for senior management and decision-making bodies.
General Information on the Position
- Advise your clients and partners to help them position, plan, develop, execute and monitor strategic projects and initiatives
- Develop and update policies, standards, models and programs to support your unit’s strategic projects and initiatives
- Identify, analyze and diagnose major issues and make recommendations to decision-making bodies
- Represent your unit before senior management committees and decision-making bodies
- Represent and negotiate on behalf of Desjardins and enter the organization into agreements with external partners and organizations.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum of eight years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Customer Focus, Differences, Nimble learning
Key competencies for the job
Interpersonal Savvy, Strategic mindset
150, rue des Commandeurs Lévis
General finance and accounting (FG)