About our client
Our client, BRP , is looking for an Analyst - Financial Information Certification which will join its team of motivated and innovative professionals located in Montreal or Valcourt in Estrie.
Life at BRP
We create innovative ways to move - on the snow, on the water, on the asphalt. In the air, on earth and everywhere between the two.
Based on a tradition of ingenuity and dedication to consumers who dates back more than 75 years, BRP is headquartered in the Canadian city of Canada.
Valcourt, Quebec, and production facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland and Austria. We rely on the ingenuity of more than 10,000 employees.
Our portfolio of distinctive and unique products in the industry includes ski-doo and Lynx snowmobiles, sea-doo motorcycles, road vehicles and off road Can-Am, Alumacraft and Manitou boats, Evinrude and Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as rotax engines for karts, motorcycles and small aircraft. BRP also designs its own dedicated range of parts products, accessories and clothing to enhance your driving experience.
This is not the destination that matters most. This is the way to get there. Yours!
Our people are passionate and qualified; By joining BRP, you will evolve in a seasoned team that will welcome you with open arms.
A work environment adapted to current issues that promotes equilibrium while maintaining a strong collaborative spirit through a combination of teleworking and face-to-face.
- teleworking in time Partial Possible: For this position, the employee will have the option to do teleworking a few days a week
- so, whether you are in Estrie or in Montreal, you will have The possibility of using teleworking!
The strategic role: senior advisor - Certification of financial information
As Senior advisor - certification of the Financial Information (SOX), you will be able to have a global vision of the financial processes of a major company.
This role will allow you to d To discover, acquire and leverage several skills and knowledge related to the accounting cycle and the publication of financial information from a public company.
You will also change to work with the different finance global teams to promote the improvement of the quality of financial information in addition to helping to set up the Best Practices In Internal Control In a Sox Context and ERP System Implantation.
Thanks to your Strong analytical ability, your rigor, your project management skills, your leadership and your interpersonal skills, your mandate will consist of:
- you integrate into your department and role while developing a trust relationship with your various stakeholders;
- you to appropriate certain operational cycles of the organization identify risk areas in the different stages of preparation of financial information and collaborate with the different teams to propose creative and effective solutions to remedy them;
- familiarize yourself with theRequired on Regulation 52-109, the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and the internal control documentation methods.
More specifically, your tasks will consist of:
- Identify, define and evaluate internal controls in place to achieve the certification objectives;
- Proactively identify issues that could highlight the certification of the financial reporting;
- Support the financial reporting certification program teams located in each division;
- Participate in the continuous improvement of processes with finance managers and Other functions;
- Coordinate the execution of control tests in each division.
- hold a recognized accounting title (CPA) (an asset)
- hold a bachelor's degree in business administration or an MBA
- own a minimum of 3 to 7 years of experience Review of SOX Processes
- have worked in a public company (an asset)
- have worked in an accounting cabinet (Big 4) (an asset)
- bilingual (English and French) both orally and in writing
- excellent knowledge of Sox
- experience with SAP (an asset)
- be meticulous and possess a very good analytical spirit supported by a large synthesis capacity
- have excellent multitasking capacities and adequately identify priorities by managing them effectively
- demonstrate an intellectual curiosity and showing a great professional rigor
- do passion show - have interest for the company, its products and customers
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to surpass
- possessing excellent communication skills
- demonstrate excellent collaboration skills to support the different local and international divisions
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and our Website
Only people selected for an interview will be contacted. We subscribe to the principle of employment equity.
telinko is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle managers and superior high potential. We accompany all our customers and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice for the feminine form. .