Senior Advisor - Contract Administration
Under the direction of the Senior Director of Alternative Delivery, the role of the specialist will be to perform the tasks required for the development and negotiation of contract documents relating to the major design and development projects. construction (DB), engineering-procurement-construction (IAC / EPC) and public-private partnership (PPP). The scope of your work will cover the entire business development cycle (team building, qualifications, offers and project execution) with all types of customers, partners and subcontractors (contractors, engineering firms, manufacturers OEM) of CIMA +.
- Strictly apply the firm's processes inherent in business development and risk management.
- Analyze client contract drafts and applicable higher-level contract documents Produce value-added contract summaries and propose contract amendments and recommendations for the negotiating roadmap.
- Develop draft agreements with joint venture partners or subcontractors by applying back-to-back principles.
- Liaise with CIMA + Legal Affairs and external lawyers and insurance brokers as needed.
- Work in close collaboration with the various CIMA sectors (transport, energy, building, etc.) and ensure that operational needs and constraints are adequately integrated into the contracts, for example the mechanisms of change, technical inputs or cash flows.
- Conduct or participate in risk management workshops with the Offer Development team to identify and mitigate key risks.
- Participate in negotiations with various stakeholders. Maintain an accurate record of trading milestones and amend agreements accordingly.
- Contribute to bid reviews with CIMA + senior management.
- Support the development of the Alternative Methods Division by providing best practices and developing models and training tutorials.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Project Management or Business Administration.
- Possess the title of Project Management Professional (PMP) or other similar project management certification (an asset).
- Speak and write French and English fluently.
- Have at least 7 years of professional experience, including 3 on major design-build, PPP and TSI projects, as an Operational Project Manager who is actively involved in the business component.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the contractual terms and conditions and related trading techniques.
- Know the construction environment (an asset).
- Be transparent and trustworthy towards the management of CIMA +.
- Have excellent analytical skills and intellectual agility to develop alternative scenarios and reach agreement.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and strong communication and presentation skills, both oral and written.
- Work as a team and collaborate with CIMA + at all levels ofthe organization.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment, made up of numerous stakeholders (project owner, project company, design-build joint ventures, other engineering firms, CIMA + teams, etc.)
- Flexible hours
- Joint participation in a simplified retirement plan
- Flexible group insurance coverage
- Leave in case of sickness and family events
- Opportunity to invest in a company profit sharing program
- Suitable IT tools
- Wellness Program
- Social and environmental initiatives
- Workplace Learning Program
- Career Path
Why join CIMA +?
The key to delivering quality services is our ability to attract and retain talented individuals. At CIMA +, team members have the flexibility to balance work and private life while pursuing a rewarding career. It is possible to participate in the shareholding program of the firm and share its success. We offer a motivating work environment. The diversity of the projects, the great autonomy and the direct interaction with the customers are appreciated. Such proximity is possible because of our horizontal organizational structure, which results in trusting relationships and effective communication between our team and customers.
At CIMA +, we are committed to creating opportunities for all of our talents to contribute to business, grow and grow, regardless of differences. We fully adhere to the principles of employment equity and encourage women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities to apply. Accommodations are available upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.