About our client
Our client, a private company located in Montreal, is looking for a Senior Technician in Accounts Payable and Inventory. The latter will be responsible for the tasks related to the accounts payable, more specifically with respect to the processing of invoices and expenses and the issuance of payments.
Under supervision a leader focused on the development of his teams, the person will have the opportunity to develop a career plan and optimize his talents and interests.
The Strategic Role: Senior Technician Accounts Payable and Inventory
- Perform the reconciliation of invoices with purchase orders (in.) and obtain permissions for the payable cycle
- coding and enter Invoices for payable accounts (GL, CTI, RTI)
- Perform the reconciliation of supplier account statements and monitor missing supporting documents with the suppliers or internally
- make payments by check and bank transfer
- Perform the valuation of the inventory of imported goods
- Explain the variance between the Actual costs and standard costs related to the inventory
- Update the internal procedures for payable accounts
- perform data entries to the computerized accounting system (supplier invoices, supplier cards )
- Participate in various optimization and continuous improvement projects related to payable accounts
- Participate in the accounting of special projects
- perform all other linked tasks At the post (ranking, file holding, etc.)
- All other related tasks that can allow professional development to tasks connected to the accounting
- dec in equivalent accounting or experience
- 5 years of experience in features of payable accounts, PLU s specifically in a high volume and import context
- inventory knowledge (an asset)
- consumption taxes
- intermediate excel (TCD, Search V)
- Bilingual both orally and in writing - Intermediate level English
- Minutics and attention to detail
- rigor in the application of internal policies
- meaning of the organization
- Analysis spirit and questioning capacity
- Judgment and discretion (confidentiality of information)
- Spirit of team and collaboration
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and visit our website
Only people selected for an interview will be contacted. We support the principle of employment equity.
Talinko is a firm specialized in the recruitment of professionals, middle frames and superior high potential. We accompany all our customers and candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice for the feminine form.