Our client, an accounting firm created by 3 partners, located in Saint-Jean-Sur-Richelieu, is currently looking for a file manager:
The missions that will be entrusted to him are as follows:
- Participate in review and compilation missions, including:
- Plan missions
- Run and review year-end records
- Prepare and analyze financial statements
- Could be called to participate in some audit engagements
- Review or prepare tax returns for individuals, trusts, partnerships and corporations
- Follow up on notices of assessment and contact government authorities
- Could be called occasionally to:
- Perform or supervise bookkeeping
- Complete or revise tax forms (T4, T5, turnover, CDC, QST / GST, etc.)
- Implement a manual or computerized accounting system
- Helping colleagues
- The candidate will have at least 2 years experience in a similar position.
- Being part of the CPA order is an asset.