- Prepare RS&DE claim (financial information) and tax forms for the various tax credits including SR&DE credit, on-the-job training and tax credit for multimedia titles.
- Prepare quarterly SR&ED tax accounting provision.
- Receive assessments from tax authorities; assist and prepare responses to queries from tax authorities and audit teams.
- Participate to the optimization of the various tax credits and other financial assistance.
- Participate to the optimization of the tax credits process (automated process).
- Strong accounting & taxation background that would include a graduate degree in accounting and taxation, CGA,CMA CPA designation is plus .
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Corporate Tax Preparation, SR&ED tax credit claims preparation for all Canadian provinces or corporate taxation.
- Good knowledge of accounting principles.
- Excellent knowledge of the SR&ED program and willingness to develop an in-depth understanding of the taxation aspects of SR&ED tax credit claims.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Keep informed of current tax developments
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and timely.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues.
- Bilingual (French & English).