** Property manager **
You have significant experience in management of commercial real estate?
You wish to evolve within a flagship Quebec company?
Then apply as soon as present!
Our client, located in Montreal East, is looking for a person like you to take charge of the management of a building stock.
Reporting to the Head of property management, the incumbent will be responsible for managing a defined fleet in order to protect his interests and determine the contractual responsibilities of each party in relation to their operations.) and this in accordance with the agreements entered into.
For this, the person will be responsible for:
- Coordinate and follow up on requests between different rents departments of the client:
- Analyze, verify, control and negotiate, the payment and the calculation of the invoicing coming from the Lessors such as the rent, the property taxes, the expenses of and rent;
- Analyze and record the schedules and monetary information of the legal documentation
- Prepare budgets
- Analyze, check and calculate rents
- Coordinate and monitor renewal of leases and sub-leases.
You have a BAC in accounting / administration and you have at least 3 years of experience in a position similar.
You know Excel at your fingertips and the language of Shakespeare holds no secrets for you (or almost).
Beyond your skills, you are known to be result oriented tat and your versatility (project mode).
Our client offers a welcoming and friendly working environment and advantages linked to his leadership position.
It is also an environment where there is a good proximity between the supervisors and the different members of the team.
You correspond to this description? Then apply now by sending your CV to the attention of Rémi Nicolle at /> The use of the masculine is used in order to lighten the text.