You have significant experience of at least 3 years in pay. You want to evolve in a booming society with a family atmosphere and benevolent located in downtown Montreal? So apply on this post now! Our client, located in the center of Montreal, is looking for someone like you to take charge of payroll management. Attached to the CFO, you are in charge of the entire payroll process:
For this you will be brought to:
- Manage the complete payroll cycle, including processing, verification and reconciliation of timesheets Dealing with new hires and departures Joining employees in group insurance, informing them hedges and the amount of the premium payable;
- Complete the end of the payroll as well as the group insurance;
- Reconcile salary and time sheet data to identify and correct payroll error;
- Do the payroll journal entries;
- Make CNESST, WCB and WSIB payments
- Prepare Records of Employment, T4s and Relevés 1;
- Work closely with the Human Resources Department.
Qualifications: You have a degree in Human Resources and you have 3 years of minimum experience in payroll. If you want to change the pay system within the structure, it's a huge asset. You are an organized, rigorous person and you like teamwork and most of all you like fun.Our client offers a stimulating work environment and related benefits
Attractive salary. Do you fit this description? So apply now by sending your CV to the attention of Rémi Nicolle to masculine is used in order to lighten the text.