70-80K $ / year - Benefits
Do you have at least 7 years of experience in the payroll field? You wish to evolve within a stable society and in one of the best working environments of Montreal? So apply to this post now! Our client, located in downtown Montreal, is looking for someone like you to form the Payroll and Benefits team.
You will be responsible for the smooth running of the entire payroll process in all regions. In this sense, you will need to act as a resource person for all internal and external demands related to payroll activities.
Your key responsibilities
· Ensure that the application of payroll procedures for all regions is working.
· Coordinate the application of collective agreements for the payroll of employees of two group entities.
· Collect, compile and verify all payroll and human resources documents to generate pay every two weeks according to a pre-established schedule.
· Communicate with ADP for earnings programming changes and deductions.
· Reconcile each payroll to make journal entries to establish payroll liabilities and apply refinery payroll and corporate payroll expenses according to company rules.
· Reconcile gross payroll with the general ledger system (SAP).
· Compile and verify monthly government remittances for all payroll services.
· Preparing the conciliation of summaries and salary declarations to the CSST or WCB.
· Prepare documents upon termination of employment such as vacation leave and the issuance of a Record of Employment.
· Reconcile monthly general ledger accounts related to the Payroll Department.
· Check and compile the mileage paid to produce the required forms (T-2200 and TP-64).
· Prepare and record check requests for voluntary employee deductions.
· Check absence reports on a bi-monthly basis.
· Record government remittance information for different levels of government and prepare newspaper entries for general ledger units.
· Compile, verify and balance the monthly reports of all payroll services on the savings plan.
· Act as resource person for improvement projects or when updating payroll systems.
· All other related tasks.
What you need absolutely
· Must have a minimum of a DEC or a Bachelor in Business Administration or other relevant discipline. The combination of any other schooling and equivalent experience may be considered.
· Minimum of 5 years of practical experience in the field.
· Experience in a unionized environment (an asset).
· Mastery of SAP software (an asset)
· Ability to work under pressure, autonomy and organization.
· Functional English in order to have some oral exchanges
Do not wait any longer and send your curriculum vitae to Antoine Fahr.