About our client
Our client, a manufacturing and distribution company located in the Ottawa region, is looking for a Master Payroll for join his team. The company is committed to providing excellent customer service and offers a corporate culture that values employee development, creativity, teamwork and an engaging work atmosphere.
The strategic role: Payroll Master
Reporting to the Director of Finance and working closely with the human resources team, your role will be to coordinate and to process all information related to the execution of payroll and benefits processing.
More specifically, the responsibilities of Master Payroll will include:
- Perform the complete payroll cycle for all Canadian and American employees
- Manage the workflow to ensure accurate and timely pay transactions
- Track vacations, sick days and overtime
- Reconcile the general ledger for pay transactions
- Planning and processing year-end activities (Q4, R1, W2)
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding pay issues or concerns
- Produce various reports, including reports related to government authorities
- Keep abreast of federal and provincial laws and regulations
- Collaborate in the overall management of the group insurance plan and the RRSP collective
- Bachelor in Administration or Accounting
- Practitioner certified in compliance with pay ( PCP) or ACP
- Have 3 to 7 years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Direct experience in payroll processing in Canada and the United States
- Knowledge of payroll software
- Good knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Good command of French and English, spoken and written
- Autonomy, thoroughness and attention to detail
- Spirit of commitment, collaboration and team
- Superior organizational skills with excellent priority management
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and visit our site
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We subscribe to the principle of employment equity.
TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of high-potential professionals, middle and senior managers.
We support all our clients and candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form. .