Do you work in a firm and want to make the leap in business or do you want to join a dynamic company in the field of technology? We want to meet you!
Winner of numerous awards and recognized for the excellence of its services , our client offers you a dynamic framework in a constantly evolving industry. You'll find a friendly environment that encourages you to put your work skills to the forefront while allowing you to add new strings to your bow.
Our client, a Montreal-based company, leader in its field is the technology & amp; software and experiencing sustained growth, is looking for a Manager, US Tax (Manager US Tax) to help build their US tax department and also participate in the international tax following the acquisition of two companies working on different continents. As the company is in growth-through-acquisitions mode, you may have the opportunity to participate in this process and contribute to the development of an optimal growth strategy by leveraging your professional experience.
THE ROLE: US Tax Manager (Manager US Tax)
In close collaboration with the various finance and accounting departments as well as with the senior management, the candidate will be responsible for taking over all of the company's US tax responsibilities and will have to participate in several other components, including transfer pricing, indirect taxes, R & D and the international component. The knowledge of these elements is not required for the role, but the person will have the opportunity and the chance to learn and be exposed to these concepts in collaboration with the best accounting firms (Big4).
Specifically, this role will require:
- Ensure tax planning and analysis in a cross-border context
- Conduct tax compliance work
- Oversee federal and state tax returns and allowances
- Develop transfer pricing documentation
- Deal with indirect tax issues
- Review US transactions and collaborate with management on development files
- Support R & D folders
- Coordinate all projects with tax implications such as merger and acquisition or restructuring files
- Professional accounting title (CPA)
- 3 to 7 years of relevant experience in a firm or business
- "In-Depth Tax Courses" / CICA or Master in Taxation
- Compliance Experience and US Tax Planning
- Good knowledge and understanding of the transfer price (an asset)
- Knowledge of US indirect taxes (an asset)
- Excellent oral and written mastery of French and English
- Analytical and Synthetic Capacity
- Attention to detail, excellence, respect for quality standards and improvement
- Professional, rigorous and credible
- Excellent communication skills
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairnessJob. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, high-level middle and senior managers.
We accompany all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.