About our client
Our client, a large private company in the field of services located in Montreal, is looking for a manager, Corporate accounting which will join his team of professionals while contributing to the success of the company that has been recognized as a leader in its field of activity for several years.
This flagship Quebecois, present in 3 countries and with operations in more than 20 separate sites, has more than 1200 employees who contribute to the company's vision to offer a superior service offer for all of its customers through The world.
You will have the chance to join this dynamic company with an ambitious plan of growth by acquisition and which has been very successful for more than 30 years already.
Manager, Corporate Accounting will be responsible Able of various mandates such as the processing of monthly transactions of corporate departments, to provide accounting services to divisional financial directors and to ensure the compliance of the company and its subsidiaries.
It also supports The Vice-Presidents of Corporate Functions by coordinating the preparation of their budgets and providing them with the analysis of the differences between their actual expenses and their budget.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Prepare the financial reports of corporate functions monthly and explain the main differences from the budget and forecasts
- provide monthly from the vice-presidents of corporate functions their financial results and the Attend the discrepancy analysis between their actual expenses and their budget
- Support the Vice-Presidents of Corporate Functions in the Preparation of the Annual Budget and Finan Forecasts Annuals
- Collaborate with the various stakeholders of the Finance function to ensure that transactions are well reflected in the accounting books
- superval the preparation and documentation of balance sheet accounts under Its responsibility and analyze the various transactions to ensure compliance with the accounting standards
- Analyze the accounting implications of complex transactions
- ensure the supervision and training of the corporate accounting team (4 Accountants)
- Participate in the audit of the company and its subsidiaries
- Participate in the development and maintenance of relevant performance indicators
- Participate in the implementation of accounting systems and computer management tools
- Participate in the improvement of financial processes
- maintain the account charter in the ERP to facilitate consolidation and the production of financial reports
- supervise rebates m Sales taxes
- Coordinate the preparation of the information required for consumer tax checks
Qualifications required Training
- hold a university degree in finance or accounting
- hold a recognized accounting title (CPA)
- have a minimum of 7 - 10 years of experience relevant to the
- Experience with the full accounting cycle
- Experience in writing of accounting memos
- experience in research and implementation of accounting standards
- experience in accounting and in Acquisition purchase price allowance(PPA)
- Experience in the preparation of the budget process
- Mastery of the complete accounting cycle
- In-depth knowledge of NCECF and IFRS
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics D365 (an asset)
- Knowledge of the Management Management Reporter (a Asset)
- Excellent mastery of the Office Suite (especially Excel)
- bilingualism both orally and in writing
- Have a great rigor and have the attention to detail
- Demonstrate a good sense of leadership, a team spirit and a good sense of collaboration
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent interpersonal relationships within the organization
- good priorities management and respect for timelines and tight deadlines
- strong skill to work under pressure and ability to adapt to change
- Excellent sense of organi SATION
- Strong client approach skills, as well as good adaptation capacity
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and our Website
Only people selected for an interview will be contacted. We subscribe to the principle of employment equity.
telinko is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle managers and superior high potential. We accompany all our customers and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice for the feminine form. .