DESCRIPTION OF THE ORGANIZATION
The mission of the Société québécoise des infrastructures is to support public bodies in the management of their public infrastructure projects and to develop, maintain and manage a building stock that meets their needs.
The SQI offers stimulating challenges: 3.1 million square meters in some 1,000 buildings, a portfolio of major projects valued at almost $ 20 billion across Quebec.
Be part of our team, which has over 900 employees with cutting-edge expertise in all spheres of construction, management and operation. 'buildings. A company committed to innovation and sustainable development.
Whether you want a career in an urban area or in a region, there are many possibilities available to you.
You want make sense of your career? Come up with us.
Under the authority of the director, the incumbent is responsible for preparing the files study necessary for the annual lease verification program, to verify and approve the adjustments of rent and to control the application of the special clauses of the leases and the endorsements which have a financial impact.
- Hold a bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting or option in a relevant discipline;
- Have a minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience;
- Being a member in good standing of the Order of Chartered Professional Accountants (CPA) will be considered an asset ;
- Know the laws, regulations, decrees, policies, directives and standards related to the fields of activity and attributions of the position;
- Knowledge of high n level of accounting standards, conventions and financial practices of the real estate sector;
- Excellent mastery of financial analysis methods and profitability analyzes;
- Have great ease in using the IT tools of the Office suite, such as databases and software (Excel, Word, Access and others);
- Demonstrate skills in dealing with clients and suppliers (tact, diplomacy, sense of human relations) and have a great facility for written and verbal communication;
- Knowledge of the flow of information in operational and financial systems;
- Have good judgment as well as excellent analytical and synthesis skills;
- Demonstrate autonomy, rigor, leadership and a good capacity to exercise a role of influence.
YOUR CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
This position includes an annual salary of up to $ 83,235 excluding overtime. The salary will vary according to skills and experience, according to the scale of the job class. In addition, the SQI offers a stimulating work environment, the most competitive benefits, including participation in a defined benefit pension plan, the possibility of working a flexible schedule of 35 hours / week, a work / life balance. personal, four weeks of vacation after one year only and the reimbursement of the annual membership fee to your professional order.
Location: 1075, rue de Amérique-Française, Quebec
Those interested in this job offer are invited to register their application on our website no later than 6May 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a position at the Société québécoise des infrastructures. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Société québécoise des infrastructures operates an equal access program and invites women, Aboriginals, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities to apply.
Accommodation can be provided to people with disabilities based on their needs.