Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you like analysis and communicate with managers to collect data and report?
So this post is for you!
- Analyze the costs of 2 manufacturing plants
- Prepare production expense reports and gap analyzes
- Prepare production declarations (statistical data)
- Analyze monthly accounts and commodity spreads
- Recover the raw materials on the finished products scrapped
- Prepare and analyze COS / COP variances
- Perform journal writes
- Analyze monthly output gaps
- Prepare the annual production budget
- In charge of opening new product codes
- Assist plant managers and meet their needs
- Visits and / or occasional work sessions in factories
- Participate in end-of-year processes
- Participate in the annual physical inventory
Knowledge and skills needed
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Title CPA-CMA or CPA or in the process of obtaining
- 1 to 2 years of experience in cost price
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and information simultaneously
- Analytical capacity and strong attention to detail
- Excel (formulas, TCD)
* The use of the masculine gender has been adopted to facilitate reading and has no discriminatory intent.