You always wanted to work for a humanitarian organization? Do you have a spirit of analysis and loved the numbers?
So do not hesitate and apply!
Junior Accounting Analyst - 35h - Temporary 6 months Renewable - Montreal Totem-talented recruiter has been supporting customers for more than 16 years on Greater Montreal.
Totem, it is a team of 25 specialists, who operates on the recruitment of professionals in administration, insurance, accounting, finance, human resources, IT and legal.
We accompany our partners on a daily basis on temporary and permanent recruitment projects.
Humanitarian organization known and recognized around the world, it is looking for a junior accounting analyst to accompany them.
Human values take everything its meaning in this body. They have a very strong culture such as integrity and respect for the person.
as junior accounting analyst and attached directly to the manager You will charge the main missions:
- Detailed analysis of the different projects in progress and the control of the data quality
- collaborate during various internal and external audits
- prepare reports and analyze transactions and track errors
- Respect end-of-month procedures on time times
- provide support for different departments
- Reconciling and analyzing the big pound transactions
- generate detailed transaction reports and obtain the necessary supporting documents
- respond to customer requests, maintain good customer relations and solve problems;
- prepare log entries as needed;
This task list is not exhaustive and our partner can give you more responsibility!
- dec in accounting
- Experience: 3 years in a similar position
- Excel: Mastery
- Software: KNOWLEDGE of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- bilingual: English / French
- strong-minded and is not afraid of the challenge
what our partner offers:
- temporary post renewable 35h week
- teleworking and presential
- balance work / family life
- Complete health care plan and dental care
if you want to know more, do not hesitate to apply or send a candidate directly for Elise to