The challenges ahead:
Under the supervision of the Division Manager - Payroll and Internal Control, you will be responsible for the follow-up of accounts receivable related to work accident records (SAAQ and IVAQ).
More precisely, you will need:
- Monitor the receipt of income replacement benefits following a work accident;
- Conciliation and analysis of CNESST, SAAQ and IVAQ files, identification and treatment of identified discrepancies;
- Ensure invoicing and recovery of the receivables from employees and CNESST;
- Make complex payroll calculations related to employee compensation in CNESST, SAAQ and IVAQ:
- Transfer of CNESST payroll records to illness and illness at CNESST
- Calculations of the amounts to be recovered or paid to employees of SAAQ and IVAQ files
- Closure of CNESST files.
The profile sought:
- Have completed a DEC in accounting or relevant training;
- Have a minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience;
- Have excellent analytical skills;
- Ability to work with complex computer systems;
- Be rigorous;
- Be independent and methodical;
- Know how to work as a team with the various stakeholders of the City of Laval.
What we offer you:
- Compensation ranging from $ 51,165.53 to $ 63,956.64 depending on experience;
- A work schedule of 33.75 hours per week, Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm;
- Free parking near the workplace.
Take part in the change now and apply online by June 25, 2019 by visiting our website:
The City of Laval operates an Equal Opportunity Employment Program and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and persons with disabilities to apply.