- Support team members in accomplishing their tasks.
- Govern the budget process ( and forecast).
- Implementation, improvement and supervision of the monthly review process of the Manufacturing, IT and Digital projects.
- Update of the monthly financial reports of the different project envelopes. Explain variances versus budget and predictions.
- Identify financial risks on projects and be part of the discussions to mitigate these risks.
- Present financial results of projects the managers of the Manufacturing, IT and Digital group of the company and the immediate manager.
- Ad-hoc request.
- CPA accounting title required.
- Experience of at least 8 years in financial analysis, preferably in a manufacturing / operational environment.
- Experience in personnel management an asset.
- Experience in gap analysis, monthly forecasts, preparation of management presentations.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to work under and team.
- Ease of communication at different levels.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Planisware.
- Fai proof of autonomy and rigor.
- Orientation towards the client.
- Support the team members in their day to day tasks. CPA Accounting title required.
- 8 years' Experience in management, an asset.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work
- Good communication skills at all hierarchical levels.
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, it is only possible to have an equal opportunity.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE" (one passionate and inclusive team), we're proud to work on a passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and gender diversity.