(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-08As a financing analyst - specialized programs, you assist with credit authorization, research, analysis and development to recommend implementation strategies and priorities for credit risk management best practices.You analyze and help diagnose issues, provide opinions in accordance with your discipline’s rules, and help develop recommendations and implementation plans. You develop tools, methods and processes. Your projects and initiatives require extensive knowledge of your line of work.You share ideas and help solve problems using your analytical skills, extensive knowledge of your line of business and ability to manage complexity. You interact with stakeholders working in other fields.You provide discipline-specific support to your unit, clients and partners.
More specifically, you will support the entire Specialized Program team in the Caisse Network and Mid‑Market Business Sales Administrative Department, which supports Desjardins Business centres and their members and clients. The Specialized Program team is made up of experts in franchises and banners, factoring, framework agreements, and health professionals.
- Identify, input, analyze and interpret data to support management decision-making and credit risk control processes. Make recommendations
- Analyze risks and write reports. Prepare recommendations and provide advice on how to implement them
- Help prepare and propose action plans to address issues in accordance with rules and parameters
- Develop and write methods and processes.
Other working condition
- Number of job available: 1
- Bachelor of Accounting or Finance
- A minimum of four years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- Holding an accounting title CPA
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, Knowledge of Intermediate English (an asset)
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Communicates effectively, Complexity, Nimble learning
1170, rue Peel Montréal
Risk management (FG)