(Work place: Chicoutimi)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-08As financing analyst, you contribute to analysis, guidance and prevention with regard to risk management operations and activities.You perform financial analysis of files for the non-retail client segment of moderate complexity, formulate recommendations and draw up financing packages.You serve as a resource person for financing files. You work closely with colleagues and partners involved in financing files. You draw on your in-depth knowledge of the business area and your ability to manage complex situations.
- Analyze financing files and formulate recommendations describing the financing and follow-up conditions and the guarantees required.
- Perform variable credit control as needed.
- Conduct periodic reviews of financing files.
- Adhere to current policies, practices and standards as well as to the various laws governing the distribution of financial products and services.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Ability to perform analyses of the market and the business centre external environment
- Ability to perform financial analysis
- Knowledge of the characteristics and credit risk inherent to each major market: commercial, industrial, institutional and agricultural
- Knowledge of products and services for businesses and those offered by caisses, components and Desjardins distribution networks and those of the competition
- Knowledge of financing and credit management practices related to businesses
- Understanding of the philosophy and inner workings of a financial services cooperative
- Knowledge of policies, legislation and standards governing the products and services offered by the business centre
- Familiarity with government business assistance programs
- Knowledge of service standards
- Understanding of cooperative and cooperative network values, rules and operations
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Complexity
1685, boulevard Talbot Bureau 700 Chicoutimi
Risk management (FG)