THE STRATEGIC ROLE: Financial Manager
Our client, an international company located in Montérégie, is looking for a Financial Manager for their Canadian subsidiary to support the company's strong growth.
Reporting to the CFO, the CFO will join the local finance team and take on the following tasks:
- Hold a recognized accounting designation (an important asset)
- Have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Mastery of the accounting of work in progress (TEC)
- Excellent mastery of Excel
- Good knowledge of GST / QST
- Mastery of complete accounting cycle
- Experience in a multi-currency context
- Excellent analytical and interpretative capacity for financial results
- Good understanding of CAPEX - OPEX
- Experience in an Entrepreneurial Context
- Experience in a Multisite Global Business
- Analytical and Synthetic Spirit
- Reliability, Rigor and Autonomy
- Be proactive ( hands on) and demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit
- Have a good sense of responsibility
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of employment equity. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of high-potential professionals, mid-level and senior executives.
We accompany all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.