The bottom line is you.
Employer of Choice | Contributory RRSP | Health Program
And much more ...
You'll take on the following business challenges:
- Analyze operational and financial data;
- Participate in various multidisciplinary committees related to special projects. Define new needs and changes to processes and systems;
- Support certain financial components of the new solutions for the integration of the new standard on insurance contracts, including the configuration of IT solutions. Develop strategies and controls to be put in place for operational data with business lines and various stakeholders;
- Perform various financial analyzes and financial performance monitoring;
- Play an active role in change management, including training and resource development of the Chief Financial Officer.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting Option;
- Hold a recognized accounting title (Chartered Professional Accountant);
- Have a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to work in teams with various employees (actuarial, investment, information technology, operations);
- Be prepared for many challenges within a growing organization and in a multi-entity and multi-sector environment;
- Experience in project management or team management is an asset;
- Knowledge of the insurance field is an asset;
- Mastery of spoken and written French and English languages.