The Robert Janvier Ltée Agencies is a company specializing in the distribution of doors and frames, in wood and metal, and architectural hardware for commercial, institutional and industrial construction markets. ARJ has 3 offices (Montreal, Quebec and Ottawa) and is currently looking for a key player who will join its team in accounting and finance in Montreal, as: Controller - CPA
Reporting to the Director of Finance and IT, the CPA Controller is responsible for the implementation of the general control strategy accounting, budgetary and financial of the company, through the three regional offices, the person will also ensure the leadership of the accounting team.
- Implements and administers the policies, procedures, systems and controls necessary to manage the organization's accounting function;
- Measures the performance of each of the operational sectors according to established plans and budgets at the strategic level, identify any deviations and make the appropriate recommendations and corrective measures;
- Manage the keeping records and accounting systems and preparing financial reports;
- Administering the organization's credit policy and directing collection activities;
- Manages various specialized functions, such as receivables , payable, payroll, secretarial, taxes, insurance, daily cash management;
- Liaises with external auditors and tax specialists;
- Analyzes the management information needs in the various databases, measures the structural integration capacities of the future management software and actively participates in its implementation;
- Assumes all other responsibility and mandate inherent in his position.
- University degree in administration, accounting;
- CPA professional title;
- Excellent command of the Microsoft Office Suite and especially of advanced Excel;
- Experience in entrepreneurial companies in commercial, industrial or institutional construction;
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in an SME in the distribution sector;
- Experience with ERP systems (analysis, development, operation);
- Bilingualism, spoken and written.