Are you looking for a temporary term and have experience in financial information analysis? You are someone who learns and adapts quickly? You are someone with excellent command of Microsoft Excel and for whom budget tracking has no secrets? Norbec is looking for someone like you!
The benefits of joining the Norbec team
- A stimulating work environment where innovation, collaboration, openness and quality are integral to the success of the company;
- Employee recognition and wellness practices.
At Norbec, communication is ubiquitous. Employees live in an environment where all points of view are valued and everyone is encouraged to push their limits. Key Tasks :
- Participation in the monthly reporting;
- Financial analysis and budget monitoring;
- Capitalization analysis and investment monitoring;
- Project module immobilization;
- Epicor Financial Planner Project (financial statements in the accounting system);
- Participation in the revised budget.
We are looking for a team player who will adapt particularly quickly to our environment and the proposed mandate. A sense of organization developed as well as autonomy and resourcefulness are qualities strongly sought after by our future collaborator.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and processes;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel software;
- Ability to identify and solve problems;
- Previous experience in establishing gap analyzes and profit and loss budgets;
- Willingness to work in a team and to provide assistance as needed when tight deadlines are required.
- Title CPA or in progress for obtaining the title;
- 1 year of minimum experience related to the position.