About our client
Our client, BRP , is looking for a Financial Analyst - Channel supply who will join its team of motivated and innovative professionals located in Sherbrooke, Estrie.
Life at BRP
We create innovative ways to get around - on snow, on water, on asphalt. In the air, on the land and everywhere in between.
Built on a tradition of ingenuity and dedication to consumers stretching back over 75 years, BRP is headquartered in the Canadian city of Valcourt, Quebec, and production facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland and Austria. We rely on the ingenuity of more than 10,000 employees.
Our portfolio of distinctive and unique products in the industry includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, on-road vehicles and off-road Can-Am, Alumacraft and Manitou boats, Evinrude and Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as Rotax engines for karts, motorcycles and small airplanes. BRP also designs its own dedicated line of parts, accessories and clothing products to enhance your driving experience.
It’s not the destination that matters most. This is the way to get there. Yours!
Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will grow within an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Life in Estrie - An ideal marriage between the urban and the outdoors!
More than a job located in the region, you will also have the pleasure of discovering life in Estrie:
- Its cycling routes
- Its three tourist routes
- Its many microbreweries and gourmet experiences
- Its breathtaking landscapes and gardens
- Ses Cœurs villageois - 13 emblematic villages and towns that beautifully outline the features of the region
- Relocation: Possibility of reimbursement of certain costs related to the relocation and additional services to support you during the process.
The role strategic: Financial Analyst - Supply Chain
We are looking for a professional with diverse experience born in the retail and wholesale environment to participate in the transformation of our PAV (parts, accessories and apparel) department in its planning, reporting and financial analysis operations at a world-class level;
As a member of the Finance PAV Supply Chain team, the Financial Analyst is responsible for working collaboratively with the Supply Chain Management team in developing the financial plan (forecast / budget), analysis and optimization of costs related to transportation, distribution centers and inventory management.
More specifically, your role will consist of:
- Perform financial planning (forecast / budget), reporting and cost and inventory analysis
- Participate in the month-end process related to distribution and inventory costs
- Develop and maintain financial controls (SOX) related to distribution costs and st ocks
- Be responsible for obsolescence, inventory count and audit
- Participate in inventory optimization with business partners
- Participate in the development of profitability analyzes for projects and new business opportunities
- Develop, implement and measureprecise, clear and concise performance indicators related to supply chain expenditure
You will also be called upon to support several projects such as:
- Study of the global portrait and the optimization of our distribution network
- Update and continuous improvement of ERP (SAP)
- Development of advanced analytical practices (business intelligence
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or administration
- More than 5 years experience in finance , management accounting in the field of supply chain and inventory management in global wholesale and retail companies
- Bilingual both spoken and written
- Experience with business intelligence tools and analysis - BI
- Experience with SAP, Access and SQL
- Knowledge of "Warehouse management" tools, process us and performance indicators
- Analysis and knowledge in transport (partial loads, full loads, parcels and sea freight)
- Demand planning (operational and business processes)
- Analytical mind and concern detail
- Adaptability, autonomy and a positive attitude
- Good ability to work with tight deadlines and in a dynamic environment ( versatility)
- Curious, questions the status quo and always committed to a process of continuous improvement, research of models and best practices.
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and visit our site
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We subscribe to the principle of equity in employment.
TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle managers and senior managers with high potential. We support all our clients and candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form .