Do you want to join a rapidly expanding structure?
Do you want to occupy a key role in a finance department?
So don't wait any longer and apply for the offer below!
Financial analyst - Permanent 37.5h - South shore
Totem-recruiter of talent has supported its clients for over 16 years in Greater Montreal.
Totem, it is a team of 25 specialists, who work on the recruitment of professionals in administration, insurance, accounting, finance, human resources, construction and legal.
We support daily our clients on temporary and permanent recruitment projects.
We are mandated by our partner located on the south shore to find a financial analyst for a permanent contract.
Vou s will integrate a structure in full expansion on its market ideally located on the south shore.
Organization and responsibility of the position:
As a future collaborator and reporting directly to the controller, your main responsibilities will be:
- Perform the end of month closing
- Prepare bank account transactions and follow up on exceptions
- Review, prepare, process and record the entries of monthly ledger journal, including adjustments, journal entries and accruals.
- Prepare taxes for different levels of government
- Prepare cash flow forecasts
- Explain the cost differences between actual and budgeted costs by department
- Ensure and develop internal control
- Prepare monthly reports to submit to management
- Analysis of balance sheet entries ensuring the integrity of the balance sheet
- Prepare reports required for quarterly reviews and year-end audits.
- Manage special requests and collaborate on internal projects
- Participate in the annual budget
- Participate in improving processes
And why not you?
You hold an accounting degree (BAC type) and you are a CPA (or in the process of obtaining it) ). You justify a similar experience of at least 5 years.
Experience in financial analysis for a company in the private sector is compulsory.
In addition you master both French and English (meetings and reporting are exclusively in English)
You are recognized for your organization, rigor and for your ease to move quickly from one task to another.
CPA (or pending)
Bilingual (French / English)
Minimum of 5 years experience in financial analysis
What our partner offers:
- 37.5h Monday to Friday
- A competitive salary on the market
- Group insurance (after 3 months)
You recognize yourself in this offer, a then send your CV and questions to the attention of Rémi Nicolle at