Would you like to be part of a dynamic team? Join Kontron Canada as a Financial Analyst – Management Accounting!
Kontron is at the forefront of embedded computing technologies in industrial, medical, automotive and telecommunication industries. Being part of our team means investing in exciting and diverse challenges in the most modern international markets.
To get a taste of the work environment at Kontron Canada, watch the following video in French:
- You will support managers by being their financial partner in their business strategies;
- Coordinate the budget with the Finance team and the business partner;
- Coordinate the monthly revision of the projections and update the relevant Excel files;
- Analyze budget differences and understand changes;
- Participate in the development of controls and the improvement of new accounting practices, processes and procedures;
- Establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs);
- Support managers in the preparation of financial presentations during projects;
- You will calculate the cost price of products:
- Analyze the valuation of inventories to ensure its accuracy and compliance with accounting standards;
- Analyze direct and indirect costs to ensure the full cost of inventories;
- Analyze changes in product costs and understand their evolution in order to help managers make the right decisions, both in terms of establishing the price list and evaluation of a future project;
- You will maintain and improve the dashboard;
- You will prepare end-of-period analysis and support the Financial Analyst - Finance in this end-of-period process;
- You will prepare the year-end filing;
- You will participate in the maintenance and development of the SAP system;
- You will participate in the development of control policies and procedures.
THE IDEAL SKILLS
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in administration, Major in accounting or finance, member of a Professional accounting association;
- Knowledge: Extensive knowledge of Excel;
- Assets: Knowledge of SAP and knowledge of IFRS;
- Experience: Ideally about 5 years of experience in similar positions for companies in the manufacturing field and project management;
- Profile: Team player, able to communicate in French and English (both written and spoken), motivated by the respect of deadlines and work quality, positive attitude towards changes brought upon by the company’s rapid growth, capable of working under pressure and able to have a flexible schedule, modeling capacity and desire to participate in the development of infrastructure in place;
- Languages: French and English (spoken and written).
WE ARE PROUD TO OFFER A MOTIVATING WORK ENVIRONMENT AS WELL AS VARIOUS BENEFITS, AMONG OTHERS:
- A competitive salary;
- A generous vacation policy and a large number of personal days;
- An advantageous collective insurance program, including access to telemedecine;
- A collective RRSP program in which Kontron Canada contributes;
- A concern of a good balance between work-family-personal life;
- Social and sports activities for all tastes, including access to a volleyball and soccer field;
- Various training for your professional development;
- A stimulating career path with various possibilities of advancement;
- Dedicated days for individual and team innovation projects;
- An annual professional fee reimbursement;
- A modern facility with state of the art equipment;
- And much more...