(English will follow)
Reporting to the Head of Department - Accounting, the candidate:
- Act as business finance partner for certain sectors. Prepare monthly financial analyzes to assess the performance of business sectors
- Will be responsible for accounting for unusual transactions such as acquisitions, joint ventures and other accounting treatments of complex operations. He will draft the note, decide on the accounting treatment and offer support to sectors during the closing of the request.
- Prepare strategic ad hoc financial analyzes as requested by management, highlight key observations and present them to the management .
- Participate er in continuous improvement initiatives
- Bachelor Degree
- Accreditation to an association of professional accountants (CPA) mandatory
- A minimum of three to five years of relevant experience
- Thorough knowledge of IFRS
- Demonstrates initiative and leadership and has the ability to work in a team
- Demonstrates resolution skills of problems and is able to make recommendations
- Ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing environment Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks as well as work effectively under pressure in a results-oriented environment.
- Demon tre excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of following Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of HFM, an asset
- Bilingualism (French and English)
Reporting to the Manager - Accounting, the candidate will:
- Act as the finance business partner for certain business units. Prepare monthly financial analysis to evaluate the performance of those business units.
- Be the accounting leader for non-routine transactions such as business acquisition, creation of joint ventures, etc. and other complex accounting treatment. The candidate will write the memo and conclude on the accounting treatment and will support the business units in the application of the conclusion.
- Prepare strategic ad hoc financial analysis requested by management, highlight key observation and present them to the management
- Participate in the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
- Bachelor Degree
- Professional accounting designation (CPA) mandatory
- Minimum of three to five years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of IFRS
- Demonstrate initiative, leadership and ability to work in a team- oriented environment
- Demonstrate problem solving skills and an ability to provide recommendations
- Capable of working in a dynamic and changing environment
- Demonstrate good organizational sk ills and ability to prioritize, while working in a result-driven environment.
- Demonstrate a strong attention to details
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word,PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of HFM an asset
- Bilingual (French and English)
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we're proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.