(English will follow)
- Be responsible for financial forecasting processes and financial performance analysis for CAE Consolidated.
- Participate in the development of the strategic plan of the company.
- Be responsible for the annual budget.
- Propose and implement improvements to the various financial planning and forecasting processes
- Be responsible for the preparation of various financial reports and presentations for senior management.
li> Maintain and develop financial models and identify, document and communicate risks and business opportunities related to forecasts.
- University Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Professional Accreditation in Accounting.
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience in financial accounting and management, preparing and analyzing financial reports for senior management, and preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- High-level IT skills, including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good knowledge of Hyperion Enterprise systems and / or Hyperion Planning, an asset.
- Sense of initiative and leadership.
- Ability to address accounting and complex finance issues and provide recommendations.
- Ability to work independently while having a good team spirit.
- Ability to make decisions and critical thinking.
- Faculty of learning and ability to adapt quickly to new situations.
- Flexibility and ability to work in a dynamic and ever changing environment.
- Good sense of the word organization, ability to prioritize tasks and work under pressure in a results-oriented environment.
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Be responsible for the financial forecasting process and financial performance analysis for CAE Consolidated.
- Lead and participate in the Strategic Plan process.
- Be responsible for the annual budgeting process.
- Be responsible for for the preparation of various financial reports and presentations for senior management.
- University Degree in accounting or finance.
- Professional accounting designation.
- Proven superior computer skills, including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good knowledge of Hyperion Enterprise and or Hyperion Planning system, an asset.
- Initiative and leadership.
- sound recommendations.
- Ability to work independently while being teamwork oriented.
- Decisiveness and Critical Thinking.
- Ability to Learn and Adapt to New Situations.