Drakkar is a recognized expert on outsourcing. Working in the logistics, manufacturer and digital sectors, Drakkar offers sectoral expertise that manages the operational activities of major clients from various sectors, such as aerospace, defense, transport and retail trade.
based in Montreal, with offices in Canada and the United States, Drakkar has an effective and determined team of more than 2,500 employees who, day after day, are the engine of its success. The know-how of its collaborators, supported by innovative and digital solutions, contributes to the operational success of its customers in the advanced sectors in North America. Drakkar is dedicated and engaged, with a strong culture of partnership based on a philosophy of excellence, passion, determination, collaboration and, above all, results. Recipient of several awards, Drakkar strives to train future generations of business leaders by promoting access to education, training and employment.
- Prepare the monthly financial statements, analyze and comment on monthly results;
- monitor monthly profitability, including a periodic analysis of gaps and suggestions for improvements;
- Construct various financial information, reports D 'Performance assessment, key performance indicators and customer profitability reports;
- Develop and improve internal controls and processes;
- Manage costs and provide feedback on ways to be more efficient;
- actively participate in the end of the month process, including newspaper writings;
- Participate in the budget process and provide a monthly discrepancy analysis;
- work in close collaboration with the finance team to perform any other related task or special project has ssigned.
- growing business with renowned partners and clients
- Permanent full-time station
- Benefits after 3 months, Contribution to RRSP, holidays and personal leave
- Modern, stimulating and collaborative work environment with state-of-the-art tools
- Superb team
- home and office work, located at the Old Port of Montreal
- bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- recognized accounting title (an asset)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Superior skills in Excel and computer science, including mastering accounting software
- good ability to structure information and track records
- Strong analytical skills, autonomy, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Mastery of French and English - spoken and written