with the different groups (Tax, Treasury, internal audit, corporate) to respond to ad hoc inquiry.
- University Degree in accounting or finance.
- Professional Accounting designation (CPA, CMA).
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience in financial and management reporting and analysis and in preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Proven superior computer skills, including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Oracle, HFM and/or Hyperion Planning system.
- Initiative and leadership.
- Comfortable dealing with complex accounting and financial transactions and issues and able to provide sound recommendations.
- Ability to work independently while being teamwork oriented.
- Decisiveness and critical thinking.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new situations.
- Flexible and capable of working in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize work and work well under pressure in a results-driven environment.
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.