Are you looking for a new opportunity?
You love analyzing data and want to work in an organisations with values?
This job is for you!
Financial Analyst - Montreal Downtown - Permanent
- Provide the end of month financial information
- Analyze accounts of the trial balance
- Reconcile month end fixed assets schedule;
- Reconcile bank accounts;
- Explain variances
- Follow Home Leave budget;
- Prepare the budget and forecast;
- Prepare document for the comitees and finance boards
- Reporting in order to assist operations
- Prepare the external audit
- Act as the resource person for finance team members;
- Internal control and improvments
- Assist CFO and Financial Controller on special projects (benchmarking, KPIs, dashboards, etc.).
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- BAC in Accounting or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of experience in general accounting;
- CPA is an asset
- Experience with an ERP system;
- Advanced skills in Excel; Strong analytical skills;
- IFRS knowledge;
- Management skills; Ability to set priorities;